Welcome to Weird Luck.
This is where it begins: the first page of the first chapter of the first volume.
This first volume of Weird Luck is entitled Entry Points, and this first chapter of Entry Points is “The SwiftCorp Incursion.”
Here are a few things you should know about Weird Luck:
• The Weird Luck webcomic is part of a larger body of work we call the Weird Luck Saga – an ever-growing collection of intricately interconnected stories by me and Andrew (mostly in prose form, though we wish Mike had the time to turn all of them into comics).
• You don’t have to be familiar with any of the other stories in the Weird Luck Saga to enjoy the webcomic – the comic is a self-contained story designed to stand completely on its own.
• On the other hand, the more pieces of the Weird Luck Saga you read, the more fun it gets – reading the prose stories will give you all sorts of interesting backstory and extra information on the characters and plotlines in the webcomic.
• We have a Weird Luck Patreon. Supporting us on Patreon will help us to keep this comic going and to keep this site free of outside advertising.
• Our Patreon supporters at the $3/month tier and higher get access to Insurgent Otherworld, an ongoing Weird Luck story by me and Andrew being told in the form of leaked documents and letters written by the characters. The storyline of Insurgent Otherworld begins three months before the storyline of the webcomic, and involves many of the same characters, settings, and story elements – though again, the webcomic storyline stands on its own.
• Our “About” page contains some useful details about essential plot elements in the Weird Luck Saga, which will help you to get your bearings in the plot of the webcomic.
• The Weird Luck webcomic will be updating every Wednesday.
• Keep checking this text underneath each weekly webcomic page. Most weeks I’ll have something or other to say, though it won’t usually be this long.
See you next Wednesday,